Novelty Detector Quick Start
If you have an active AWS account, please follows these 3 steps:
PLEASE NOTE, you MUST subscribe via AWS marketplace BEFORE launching the Cloudformation template.
- Subscribe to thatDot Anomaly Detector on AWS Marketplace
- AWS processing can take 3-5 minutes to complete
- Click the thatDot CloudFormation template
- Accept all default settings
- “Click” IAM user update acknowledgement
- Allow Cloudformation instantiation to finish (5 mins)
- Copy application URL from “Output” tab in Console
- Paste URL in browser to access Anomaly Detector
- Review the Usage Guide
The CloudFormation button will create a VPC and ECS cluster for isolated testing of thatDot Anomaly Detector.
Step-by step manual set up instructions are found in our Configuration Guide.
If you wish to trial or use thatDot Novelty Detector on another cloud or data center, contact thatDot for a trial instance or license. thatDot Novelty Detector is available as a .jar file or container.